Saturday, September 20, 2008

PISSING ME !!

I m very very piss off by people that dun even follow simple instruction. I already teach over and over again. I reli dun know wat is going on the mind.

When i teach, pls listen and stop interrupt me in the middle. How the hell u going to learn ??

Stop asking me stupid question !!! Wat the hell u are thinking when i m teaching u ??

I believe i m the kindest person u can ever find now in my company. I m so fucking glad that i still have the last breath to teach u over and over again. Even things that i been repeating over and over again, i still make the effort to tell u over and over again. Pls do not take things for granted. I had enough of the shit.

Usually, i feel so shit abt my work place, i actually wanted to take mc or just quit. It never abt the staff but the hell now, it the staff that make me wanted to quit .. WTF !!! I never feel so shit that the first thing i wake up, i want to have a smoke and beer .. It fucking suck !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home