Sunday, October 05, 2008

COLD FEET

I reli dun uncerstand how people could actually agree to a marriage because of a flat. Helo, if it a condo or some million $$$ i could understand but this is just too much. She actually think that as a women, she had to complete the circle. I mean the womenhood circle. U know wat i mean ?? Get marriage, form a family and then give birth. It doeasn't matter if she will get divorce later or not. Now she is wondering if the guy is mean for her ?? *Wake up *

I know u are not happy with it. Then y go ahead with the rom ?? At this point of time, u should be happy with all the preparation. But i didn't see it on your face loh. U must be crazy to do it. I can't say much, as a friend ... I can only support u. Think carefully before u regret !!!!!

*FAINT*FAINT*

I dun knopw how it work in your relationship ?? I believe everything belong to 2 person. Once u sign the paper, everything would be change. When u want to do something. always have to think twice. It not just u alone now. It "we" .......

This is not a game ... I dun know wat other reason u had but i just think it not right !!!!


PS: He moody ... we didn't talk at all today !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home