Tuesday, September 30, 2008

3 LITTLE IDIOTS !!!

This is just the fucking crap. If every fucking day, u all idiot are to piss me with all these stupid simple things that i have teach over and over agin. I dun know whatelse u ppl can do for me??

IT ALL COME TO MINSET PROBLEM. Y ppl like u all dun know how to adapt to things?? Stop making fucking excuses to all these crap.. It all upt o u ppl ...I always said ... Do things in a proper way and dun b messy ... U ppl are just fucking idiot idiot idiot !!! U can't do is ok . .. For the god sake ..... U idiot can even read wat is written there ???? Fucking holy cow !!!!!!

If i got to do everything all by myself ... I reli think i m such an idiot to work with u all !!!! 3 different ppl from 3 different country !!!! Screw me !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home