Tuesday, September 23, 2008

FOOD TRIP !!

I m not somebody would reli travel around singapore for food. I dun mind if the food is reli damn good , the place is convience and yes.. it come with aircon. I can't reli enjoy food if i m hot and sweaty ....

I understand that if u do have a car .. going anywhere is possible ... because singapore is small. But in this case, i m con to get into the car. I was drive to this ulu place in bedok85 to have a gathering dinner. Well, i had expected more. I reli can't taste the special in all the dishes i had . To me, it all the same ... I m reli sorry, i just didn't get the wow wow feeling ....

We went to Vivo city for coffee after that. It the sme issue we are having ... Must have comfortable seating, outdoor and nice ambience. But it just didn't work for me. I m hot hot hot .. Yes, we are facing the sea but it sad ..the wind that come is warm.Not to mention that it make my skin stickly too. It just so irriting ...................

When it time to go back .. I tell u ... that how i hate abt Vivo ... Too far for me .. would have hell of time waiting for taxi and not to mention that i actually had to pay for Erp even i m going back. Total damaged for my taxi fare $26.00 ... I can buy 2 tees with this money !!!!

Overall, I DIDN'T ENJOY MYSELF AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home