Thursday, October 16, 2008

DINNER WITH MS S

Met up with Miss S just now for dinner.We did wat we good at after dinner !!!

SHOP SHOP SHOP !!!!!

We are suppose to shop for Miss Y ROM present. We habe found the perfect gift. I m so into it that i wnated to get 1 for myself too ... OMG !!!! It super lovely.

Saw a few stuff at Giordano concept store. Anyway, Miss S would be going to Hk for honeymoon .. I already ask her to buy for me loh if the price is right. I so so wanted to go back to hong kong again ....

I m super tired .. not because of the shopping .. it due to my work. I m so sick and tired of doing everything all by myself. I m reli wonder m i working with idiot?? I even write down the instructions for them but yet it so diffcult for them to understnad. It reli piss me off ....

So super glad that i m off tomlo.. be going for my hair cut ....

Now wat i want to do ???

To catch up on my American next top model season 11 on youtube !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home