Monday, October 06, 2008

I M 100% IDIOT

I just haven't learn my lesson.

I realise that i trust people easily. In the end, i would just get shit and be hurt by them. I tot i would be smart enough .... I m so freaking wrong. I think wat hurt most is these people are thoso who i completely trusted them 100%. With no 2nd thought, i would do anything for them. I actually believe in watever they told me. It sad !! I got nothing to complaint abt. All i can say ... I m reli an idiot .........

Anyway, to whoever always ask me to chio them whenever i want to go catch a play/movie/clubbing/travelling. Pls dun even freaking open your mouth and ask me anymore. .. Cause u ppl are just not interested in the first place at all. U ask for the sake of asking !!!! *DIAO*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home