Friday, October 17, 2008

CARE !!

I m prob having another asthma attack again. Went to the doctor today for oxygen b4 going out for my haircut. The weather been very bad recently. I just can't take it. It giving me rashes also.

At this point of times, u would reli wish that someone that u love is beside u to take care of u. The hug and kiss would be the medcine in the world .. We been going thru a rough path this whole way. The sms is there but it can't compare to the physical touch that i be having. I do miss his present !!!

The whole issue might sound and look stupid. It because i care and concern .. That y iy was blow up to such a big matter. I assume that 80% is my worng ... Prob i didn't handle in the correct way ................. At this most of time, i reli dun know watelse i can say !!! Watever i said now ... It doesn't make 1 feel good abt it !!

PS: He did offer to come over, but i said no. Tomolo he got to work and i want him to have a good rest. !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home