Monday, October 27, 2008

ILL - TREATED

It freaking piss my fucking ass off that some 3rd world bitch actually complaint to my Sic that i "Ill- treated" her. I dun know wat her 'ill-treated" mean but i know i had fucking treat her well enough. It fucking shit that she didn't know how many ppl are willing to swop places with her and wat she had reli miss out ??? Almost every fucking year, i got to deal with this fucking low mentally 3rd world bitch. It damn cb loh !!!!!

Anyway, her market value is so fucking low in my company.. I dun even care that u want to complaint to whoever ever u want to ??

I CAN'T B BOTHER !!!

She even want her husband to come and talk to my Ops manager !!! U tell me ?? How low mentally these ppl can be ?? Think kena bully then ask husband to come out !!

IDIOT !!!

If i ever going to thrash out with her, i bloody make sure she would cry out. I make sure she know that no fucking outlet wanted her and that y she is trf to my outlet ..

Never never give chance to these fucking ppl !! Bash them whenever u can. U are so fucking small fly that i dun even need to lift my finger to kill u off !!!

WAKE UP , 3RD WORLD BITCH !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home