Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FFFFFFFFF !!!!!!!

I m quite piss that i kena fuck for some mistake that done by some idiots. Wat the hell ?? It not even my fucking problems that i know this fuck happened until they ring me up. Wat the hell is this fucking shit ???

It even more fuck that our phone had to be stand by 24 hrs and to answer our call from work without fail and yet some idots could just way fucking take 2 hrs to return a call or smses. Wat the fuck is this ??? If idiots like u can't set explain, pls dun fuck us for not doing so . It fucking piss that like wat i always said " Shit goes up to the brain "......

How idiot are idiot ?? How fucking shit is shit ??? A fucking hell day !!!!

Pardon me on all the "F " words, I m reli F#$% piss by it !!

2 Comments:

Blogger wanpink said...

I am outta of the SHIT place alr! FINALLY!

12:47 AM  
Blogger Vincent said...

maybe it time for u to change job?

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home