Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Don't ever ever step into Seoul garden at Ngee Ann City .....

The manager there is so freaking rude, the food is so so and not to mention ... damn smelly and cramp ....

Went with Miss F for dinner there yest nite. The bloody nets machine is done but the stupid cashier dun even know how to tell me that credit cards is acceptable... NEVER MIND !!!!

Miss F read at the signals that SAFRA CARD , MAYBANK CREDIT CARD AND NTUC LINK CARD is entitled to 10% discount. I show the cashier my link card and he process with the transcation.

BLOODY HELL !!! The manager step in once when my bill is approved and then tell the cashier that this link card is not entitled to the 10%. I asked her why ?? She said her memo stated that only the gold card with pics and other 2 are acceptable . I told her it not my problems. If the singals is not clear, she got to bloody acknowledge it. She still fucking try to aruge with me. I shoot her off that it her bloody company problem that the signals didn't stated cleary the t&c. That not my problem. As long u write it there, u got to give. It not even my problems wat card u accept if u didn't list it down here. She just said that it ok, i give u the 10%.

FUCKING BITCH !!!! She make it as if i m so bloody hard up for this discount ..... I give up .. If be so idiot of me to talk to stupid idiot like her.

Wake up !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home