Thursday, November 06, 2008

STUPID BOX

Watching TV is my favourite time but not recently .....

I m sure some of u already heard abt the drama lately .... I also mention that it not reli that important to me anymore ..... But it fucking piss that u actually see the tv running the commerical over and over again .. Telling u that it the best and must go !!! It just make your blood boli .. I wish i could just smash the tv off but i know i can't as i got no fucking $$$ to buy a new one ....

As i m typing this, the commecial is there again ... Singing and singing !!!! WTH !!!! I got nothing to say abt it ...... M going to punch the wall and get some pain ... The rest of the shit would just go away !!!

It doesn't matter ...... At least, i got my answer !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home