Monday, December 29, 2008

WAT FUCK SERVICE U WANT ??

If we people who work in service line had to be courteous and be nice to customers, Dun u think thses idiots that we are serving had to be the same too ??

If service is wat they need and they demand to have something done just because they are paying for it. Then they should be kind to us too, If we didn't bring all these fucking stuff in for them to buy , U think they can get it meh ??

I encounter this bitch today at work. No where, No reason ... She just flare up. Moreover, i m just standing at her side keeping my mouth shut. She was flaring up at my staff. She turn over and then said

" I want to make payment", " I think u are not happy to be here too" ...

I didn't give a damn and just walk away. I dun reli fucking care abt it. She is just being a stupid low class whore by behaving like this. The fucking hell is, she got to cheek to ask for my name from my staff .. I see, want to complaint huh ??

Bitch, u think i bother ??? Where got these kind of ppl ??? In the wrong still want to complaint abt ppl ?? Si milanjiao !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reli damn piss abt it but ..................... I dun give a damn. Do wat u what hor !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home