Sunday, February 15, 2009

BEST BUY !!!!!

Ok, i also a bit paisen to put this up .. but i must share wat i got in Bbk for the past 2 days .... I m so happppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1) I never buy so many hello kitty in my life b4. I buy till can claim the vat refund loh.
2) Some t-shirt
3) Poka dot hat
4) This short is by their own designer. They started out at the weekend market. design was good and it fit me nicely.

5)This is a very good buy. "Dyy" Paul smith shoe. I also wanted to buy too.. too bad, dun have my size.

6) A very nice homemade scarf. It goes well with a plain white tee.
7)Limited edition Long champ bag for Miss M and Miss T.
8) Juicy conture braclet for Miss T
9) Best buy ... watches from Toy Watch.
10)Goyard Saint Louis GM in blue and green. (1 for me , the other 4 my sis)
11)Balenciaga bag. ( 1 of the bag in my wishlist)
12)This drama mama gold bag from the weekend market
13) Some brooch i get at the market. Luuuvvveeee them


Alrite, this is the jacket that i got as my v day present. I mention b4 that there this local designer in thailand that i like a lot. His stuff is always very drama. He had a store " The threate room". I always pick up some pcs when i m there. Every pcs is like a collector items...



Yes .. That the Lv luggage tag i got for "Dyy". I love it so much that i let him have it first. They even stamp your name on it .. Cute !!!!
There still a few more items i buy but didn't post it up. It the normal stuff. This lucky 13 items is the one that i m super proud ... I have no regret with them even that i got to stop all this shopping when i get back to singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home