Wednesday, February 11, 2009

COUNTING COUNTING !!!

I m offically on leave now ... Still trying to finish all my last minutes work b4 i fly this coming friday. I m yet to pack my luggage. Would do so tomolo.I m trying very hard now to make a shopping list so that i won't spend and buy all the uneccessary stuff back. So i m coming up with the following

1) Must buy list
2) Can buy list ( only when i have spare cash left)
3)Die die dun buy list ( Thing that i already had a lot)

I hope this list would help me to spend lesser when i m there. Anyone who need stuff, do text me. My phone would be on 24 hrs ya ....

Anyway, I went to attend a meeting in the office today. It was a big turn off. I was just shock at wat i see and hear. How i put it ??? Ok .... There was in person who in the Visual merchandising dept. I believe that u must have a good fashion sense and always dress up to date. So, we had this stupid competition. Some staff was choosen to dress up a model for our new ss09 collection. She was suppose to be the jude... Never mind !!!! When she was asked to make comment on the styling ... All she could said was " The top is loose so must wear with a tight btm" ... She could actually said that she is very stress with all the printing that she can't comment. OMG !!! Wat the hell is this shit ???? I wondering y my company always employ the salah people ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home