Sunday, February 01, 2009

DINNER !!

Having dinner with friends is always a pleasure to me. We could share and update each other wat happening in life . I love meeting them for dinner once a while.

It would become a chore for me when ....

1) If everyone time can't permit, dun force yourself.
2) Respect the host.
3) Dun have to be like a chile, everythink had to do together.
4) Split the job
5) Always comfirm early .. Dun keen .. dun eat !!!!

It fucking irrited when i got to deal with all this pussy problem. Fuck it .. I could just dun even bother to sms back or just drop the time and place that i want to. Fuck it !!! Like i got no work to do like that ..instead of following my timing .. I got to fucking like blend into their time.

Hellooooooooooooooooo !!!!

Office hours VS Retail hours ??????????

How fucking piss u think i can be ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home