Tuesday, March 03, 2009

IT'S OFFICALLY

It been comfirm that i m reli working with a bunch of kiddy. Screw me !! Was called up last nite to have a meetibg today. It was a thrash till u drop session. It come to 1 point ... SENSITIVITY

It was so maaaddddd !! Watever i say .. It was interpret to another meaning.

*SHOOT ME *

I freaking give it up .. I dun understand wat the meaning of "I support watever u do " and yet , it was hell of rubbish that come out from the mouth. I roll and roll my eye till it can drop out.

Yes, tomolo is the day that i m facing "Human" for 24 hrs. I m fucking tearing my hair if i got to share room with idiot ... I m making the worse ... U will not know wat the idiot b like ???

I m so sure that i lost some of my story book that i decided to pack my mini library in the late nite. Yes, it comfirm .... That the things ...... I hate to borrow people bags and books. Cause it will be forgotten and it will take me a while to remember them. I m sure it was gone for good. Thses fews book are the easier to remember. Cause i just brought them like last year and i waited for quite some time for the sofe copies to launch. It was blew me off ..... Every books to me are very precious ..... I m wondering did my sister took them ?????

My eyes are still having the infection ... Hopefully it swollen up then i be excuse from all the "game'.

I wish that it would raining heavily as well ... Then all the stupid "game" would be cancel ..

"Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala"

Look out for juicy story ...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home