Monday, March 23, 2009

SICK AND TIRED

This is not the sick that need to see doctor. But m sick with this bloody back stabber at work. I dun even think she deserve my respect at all. I m not angry or wat .. just that i m shocked that how could she do this shit to me. I m alwys fair and square in my work and planning. I dun know wat the hell she fucking jealous abt for ?? It just piss me off more when she try to be friend friend with me now. So fucking fake !!!!!

She even had the cheek to come and question every fucking things that i m doing now ?? Knock knock !!!! Who the boss ?? I faint faint faint .. How the hell i work with an idiot for a year ?? Screw me abt it ...

I m not going to be mad anymore. I m going to let my Eq do the working .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home