Tuesday, March 17, 2009

LEATHER FETISH !!

Pierre Hardy Grey Patent Leather Open Toe Strappy Sandals

I m in a leather fetish mood now. Leather sandals is reli not me. I m either flip flop or canvas shoes. But this season, i m going to give in. I see them everywhere in men fashion show. It the must buy items this year. I feel so powerful if i wear them with my ultra short short ... SEXY is the only word that i can think of ..


Pierre Hardy Open Toe Chukka Boots
I actually saw a guy wearing this boots when i was in Bangkok during my last trip. It was so beautiful that i fall in love instantly. Too bad that i wasn't in the mood to find it there. I m sooooo regret now .... I find them o style that i reli wish that i m wearing a pair now ... Damn !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home