Thursday, March 12, 2009

WAT U TRYING TO PROVE ??

I just dun understand wat the heck that idiot trying to prove. It piss me off more when watever comment she made for my store are just rubbish. I got nothink against her .. but just that it doesn't make any fucking sense at all. Watever she trying to prove .. It just look so stupid. Not to mention another idiot that just flow to watever side when the fucking wind blow.

That fucking shit is there all along since day 1. That fucker came everytime and it fucking always there. Dun know wat the hell when it became very danderous and it start to be a problem. Tell me abt it ... 2 Years ago is not a problem .. 2 years later is a problems ..

FUCK FUCK FUCK !!!

I always tr to tell meslef.. dun be angry or bother with idiots but i just can't help it ..... Even i want to laugh away from it .. It would just hurt me more loh ....

TELL ME !!!!!! Y M I WORKING WITH IDIOTS ???

I DUN FUCKING UNDERSTAND !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home