Monday, March 09, 2009

IT JUST MONDAY BLUE

I m done with half of my exam. I seriously think that i need a break. I m too stress up these days. My mood swing is like thru and flow like that. I find it so hard to do work like this. My eyes infection is getting worse too. I kena it again today. Now my eyes are teary and with lots of dicharge. I like got period on my eye like that. Got to put tissue over my eye from time to time.

I feel that i m Seriously over weight now. I need to lost some fats b4 i getting fatter. How i wish all these shitty fats would just go away when i sleep later .....

Some people add me on facebook. I m not sure should i comfirm them as my friend. I seperate them very clearly. Not much people know my blog and that goes the same for my facebook. I even block some idiots from them too.

THINKING THINKING !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home