Tuesday, March 31, 2009

STUPID

If i could slap that "Ah ma" face, i would reli do so. Reli damn fuck up attitude . She reli piss me off at work today. I m suppose to be off tomolo and have decided to claim hrs on thur too as i have some plan. Fri was a mega hugh event going home at work. So i decided to get things prepare first. She bloody hell come and question me why i do it now and then shout at me asking me y i m not around in the store for the next 2 days ?? Chee bye .. These people huh .. I always make sure they get their replacement off/ claiming hrs/ leave and off day come first. Then i start to plan mine and i always kena shit when i m going to take where there are event going on. This is wat i fucking get in the end after neing so call the kind soul.

Bloody hell ... U think i care wat u tell me Dom huh ... Chee bye ... U always dun know that she doesn't like u also loh .. We are just finding the perfect time to kill u off .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home