Monday, April 06, 2009

LOVE CAN'T BE SHARED

I was on the phone with JE. He asked me 1 question.

Can love be shared ??

I pause and then asked him .... Wat type of love ??

He replied :'' Boy boy relationship !!

I told him "NO ".

It would be very tired and i ask him whether his bf is having someone else. He said "yes".

Ok!! I get it ....

He said that they dun reli meet on weekday and only meet on weekend . But he know that weekday are mean for the other party . But now it seem that weekend is being taken away too. Sometime they dun even meet up at all.

At this point, i m loss of words. I m not sure it right or wrong. I can't even come up with an answer. The things is ... U chhose to like it be like this. I m not sure whether it a open relationship or not ?? There too many question to ask but i reli dun wnat to get to involved in it.

To me, Your heart can only have 1 person .. No more than that. If u have another person in your heart.... That mean the 1st one is dead ... No love at all !!!

Love can't be shared ..... We are not living at the old times where u can ahve a few wivies and yet can get to enjoy all the perk .. Wake up !!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home