Friday, May 08, 2009

HOME ALONE DAYS 1

Ok ... Still i didn't managed to sleep well alst nite .. Wake up early to do some housework and then get ready for my lunch appointment. Mym have reached Korea already and she prob enjoying herself now ....

Wat i do today ????

Lunch appointment with Tai Tai A and Darren at Coffee club Kino at 2pm.
Supermarket shopping
Doing my laundry

I was sooo not hungry that i ate just a meal today which is the dim sum at Crystal jade in the late afternoon. I didn't even have the mood to cook dinner. M sooo tired to do all the washing ... I wish that my roster is not that tight for next week so that i can rest more at home ...

I feel quite bad this time. Didn't get to spend a lot of time with TaiTai A . I m sooo buys with work plus all the probelms i m having . But m glad that she come back at the right time .. This is the support that i need.. The ear that i need !!!!

Thank u !!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home