Thursday, June 04, 2009

STEPPING DOWN FROM THE THRONE

The fairy tale came to the end at 6:48am today.

Yes !!!! The Queen is stepping down from the throne. The fairytale have come to the end. We tried to work things out but it doesn't work. Actually, it been a mths that we are apart and today is the day the queen is offically stepping down.

No hate , No regret ....

Thank u for the wonderful memories for the past 6 years. I have done so many things that i dun think i would ever do it if i m alone. I grew emotionally and physcially stronger now. I learn to take things easy too.

Yes !!! It hurt but i got to move on gracious right ..... I cant hold on to it. I do have my pride too .... Time will heal everything.... Hopefully we could come out next time as friend.

Thank u for all the support u have given to me ... U always appear at the right time ...

Thank u for all the love .. It shall kept deeply inside my heart ....

Thank u for everything !!!!

There be no other king to replace u in my heart... U shall always be the one ...

Let move on ... U are right, sometime doing the right thing hurts. .......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home