Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TO U, IDIOT

Someone who i dun even consider as my friend made a very rude comment today. Should i take it as a comment?? He just know abt my break up and he just causel said that it was due to my attitude that y my bf broke up with me. It also mention that he dun understand how he could bear with me for 6 year ?? Not to mention that he said i was dump by him....

THANK U VERY MUCH , U IDIOT !!!!!

Thank u for bringing it up . Thank ya ... The wound it open up again .... Now u know y u are not even my friend ... It was very rude for u to make such comment. U have no bloody right to say so. Watever it is, u are not even him. .....

If u hate my guts, that nothing i can do.... I m glad that i didn't even bother to say anything. If not, it prove that we are on the same level.

Idiot, just shut up the next time u see me .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home