Saturday, June 20, 2009

GATHERING TIME !!!

We have plan this a lonnnggg time liao .. Finally, this day has arrived. We went to Miss Y hse for gathering.. I m the chef for the day .. Super duper proud of myself ....... I wonder it taste nice ?? No comment from the gal .....


I luvvveeeee this hse. It look like condo hor but it not. It located near vivo city. A very old escate and it only a 3 room flat but it was convert to a studio apartment. I wish i m staying there .. Super cosy !!!!! Love the furniture too .......... Please sell me the falt after 5 years .....


I love the huge bath tube that in the toilet .....
We were so bust chit chatting till we dun know the time. We were too relax liao... Busy updating each other life also .....
Pls plan another one soon !!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home