Monday, June 08, 2009

Busy week !!!

We agree that we should talk . M yet to fix the date as it been a very busy week for me. I m going for a interview too. It just so funny. They keep fixing the time late in the evening. I tot interview should be early morning??

2 of my very close friends seem to have problem with their marriage. I m yet to find time to talk to them. It been a very very tough week for me. My partner not around and i got to do most of the work and had to put myself mostly in afternoon shift as that idiot can't reli help much. .

To whoever is reading, I m fine. I admit m not looking the best at the moment cause it still been very tough for me. I admit i m drinking almost every nite but it not to get drunk but to help me to sleep better. If not, i can't even get to sleep at all. Dun worry, I m reli ok !!!

I didn't choose to talk doesn't mean it not hurting me. I just chose my own way to heal my wound.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

interview? new job?

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home