Monday, July 20, 2009

DAY AND NITE

Alrite .. I m sooo excited to smell the freshness of the new mall in town. YESSSS !!! I m in Ion orchard today to do set up of another new outlet. No worries, It not bloody mine. I dun want to be here . I want to come here to shop .

It a very lovley mall. All my fav brands are in here. I m sure there some damages to be done soon... I felt that the whole concept is almost like all the mega mall that i saw in hk. It easy to shop and u can get all u want here. Tomolo it will be fully open ..

Let me know some of the brands atht i fine here .

PRADA, LOUIS VIUTTION,VALENTINO,ZARA,NEW LOOK,FOX,G2000,TOP SHOP , TOPMAN, PULL AND BEAR,MIU MIU,MAX MARA.MEXX & CO, MUJI,CARTIER ETC ETC

U WILL LOVE IT !!!!


Meet up with Nini and pei for dinner. Pei be getting Rom tomo and she want a gal nite out. We went to this japanese restaurant for dinner and then to a karaoke pub at Ann Siang hill for party.
I got no comment on the nite cause i was in a deep shit ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home