Monday, August 17, 2009

fucking lazy!!!!!!!

I dun understand wat the meaning of i m lazy ???

I did my work and m waiting for some of other stuff to arrive b4 i could do touch up and finish it up. U make it as i m trying to run away from my job with some lame excuses. I dun deserve this shit from u..

I dun understand which dept u are from ?? U try to have a say in everything.. Like wat u say , just do your job . Dun be kaypoh in other. U behave like u know a lot.

WAT THE FUCK ????

I dun know wat u try to prove here but it doesn't bother me at all. Watever i do, u just dun reli like it. I shall say it was a wrong time to communication with u. U prob in a fucking mood and i happened to be the one that send u my work and snap .. There u go ...

U could say wat u want .. I dun give a damn ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home