Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PLANNING

Need to clear my leave .. must plan well. Tot of going for a short trip.. Hopefully got enough money after clearing the bill that piling up infront of me.

Reli dun know who the 38 one ?? I mainly told some close collegue that i m leaving and news been spread thru the whole store and department.. This company reli very kaypoh hor. Aiya, u people should be happy for me hor.. i m getting a job that pay me wat i deserve and people who know how to communicate well enough and believe and appreciated my hard work.

Actually, i should thank u .. If not of the break up, i won't pick myself up and relearn myself again. Leaving my comfort zone behind and telling myself that i deserve better in my life. U make me think so hard that i know if i wnat it.. i can do it.

THANK U

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home