Thursday, October 08, 2009

BREAKFAST WITH KRISTINA

My big boss son. His name is alexis. A very cute baby... He only 1 and a half years old. A very hyper active boy .. Loovveee him !!

Having breakfast with big bosses at Marriot hotel. She giving us a treat for the good sale over last weekend and plus she want to know us a bit more. It super duper worth it to pay the price for the food there. It very delicious. I wish my stomach do have the xtra space to stuff somemore. I m soo hungry now by just looking at the pics.
Someone, can we just spend one of the weekend having breakfast there. Let live the tai tai life ,ok !!
It going to be a vrey busy day for me. M going to attend the new paper face final at taka later and then meeting with my party gang after that. I m meeting Miss F for movie too..
People, I will try to post the rest of the pics in another entry.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home