Monday, March 22, 2010

LAZY ROGER

Met an unreasonable customer yesterday at work. He fucking throw his temper at me just because he having a bad day.

He insisted that he brought a pen refill at paragon for $5 and we are charging him at $8.90.

KNN !!!!!

If it expensive here. dun fucking buy. Just go back to paragon and get them. His wife couldn't stand him and just walk away after paying for the stuff.

He said my company dun get feedback and he asked Wat can he expect after he feedback to my company. Can he get it at $5 the next time he come ? This is fucking stupid. I refuse to waste my time talking to him and just walk off.

He came back and attack me the 3rd time. Saying that i m not sincerity in apologising to him.

FUCK !!!! FUCK !!! FUCK !!!

I told him i m not going to talk to him at all. He can carry on this topic if he want to. He fucking walk out again.

Mr Roger, if u having a fucking bad day or your wife dun lte u fuck her, it your fucking problem. Dont throw yr fucking divaness in front of a diva. Screw u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home