Friday, April 16, 2010

FORMAL = LEATHER SHOE?

Ok .. 1 interview being arrange. This coming monday at Amoy street. Gosh, i was being reminded to wear formal for the interview. No tee or jean. I have no issue when coming to dressing but i dun own a pair of leather shoes. Gosh , looking presentable mean total package and i must wear leather shoes ??

I doubt i would want to spend my money on a pair of shoes now as i dun even know i get the job or not ? If u not going to hire me because i dun wear leather shoes for interview then i m very sorry. This Job prob dun suit me.

I was appaying for marketing manager position leh . I should b fashion forward and look presentable enough mah. If we are all in office wear, this mean the company is damn freaking boring. CORRECT ??

Anyway, i m not going to think too much. I must have enough rest and get ready for the interview on monday.


Wish me luck

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think just wear the most formal looking shoe u have. no point buying like what u said.

joy

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home