Friday, April 09, 2010

THERE SHE HERE AGAIN

I tot that since i m not working alreday. I could have take this time to rest.

I m wrong !!!

My auntie from malaysia came again. I m ok that she come but i just felt that this is way too often. My mum didnt even take leave to accompany her. She justs tay in everyday. I know why she come .. Cause she want to pray to my uncle that have passed away 2 months back. But i m sure she dun need to come so early right ?

I felt kind of odd with her around.

I sleep and eat late. She keep asking whether i want to eat or m i working today ?

I freaky need a rest and i would perfer that i was being alone or left alone . I cant stand when there people around when i need my rest.

The worst part is .. she freaking dun eat a lot of stuff. It so hard for us to cook and my mum end up to tak poh for her .

Now, i have to take care of her 3 meals if i m at home. Wat the hell is this ??

U see, i got no job now and i dun feel like spending myt ime going out and waste money. Even i m alone at home, i perfer to hide inside my room and surf internet and sleep.

Now is like, i m so cramped up at home. Everywhere i go is all the moneypaper that need to be burned to my late uncle. Lots of laundry hanging( she did her washing everyday ), her pills and different packets of 3 in 1 coffee.

Last but not least, she talk very loud. Each time she talk to me, she almost blast my ear drum.

I know, i need to respect her.. Yes, i m respecting her but she had to understand that, i need my space . This space even my mum dun cross over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home