Thursday, April 22, 2010

REJECTED

It not me who got rejected. It me who rejected a job.

I remember very clearly that i apply for a Marketing position. I m very sure that i fit in the bills that stated on the ads b4 i applying it. I received the call few days later and i super remember clearly that i was told to come down for an interview for the Marketing position.

I did went and was told that if i make it to the 2nd round, they would ring me.

I did received their call and was told to come down for another round of interview. I did share wat my tot on the job over the phone when the lady asked m i keen on this job? She ensure me that just come down for the interview and we will talk abt it. Eventually, i went for the interview although i m not too sure abt it.

The moment i step back to the office, I m almost 50% sure i dun reli want this job. The ppl that i saw, enviroment and watever shit they gave me to read, it just doesnt make any sense at all. How the guy dress for work also make no sense and i dun undersatnd all the group discussion and shouting of logan also ?

AS my so call trainer was briefing me, i almost 85% sure i dun want this job. I double check on the role that he was explaning to me and i let him continue on so call my career in the company b4 i said anymore.

Finally, i yold him i came to apply for a marketing job and not sales. This is not wat i was looking for and i m not interested to be in the frontline again. I apolgise for wasting his time and i m not keen to continue. He keep asking me why and wat was the reason ? I nearly slap my face, i m sure this moran just dun understand wat i said just now and from our conversation.. I m super sure he got no bloody idea wat marketing is all abt ?

Anyway, He get the manager to talk to me. I just said the same things to him and thnak him for his time. I dun wnat to go thru every shit detail with him liao. I hope this make some sense that if i ever want to be in the frontline doing sale, i jolly well go abck to retail . Why i want to waste my time to send in my resume for a marketing job , come for the interview and then i was told that i had to be in the frontline doing sale first b4 i can move to the back end to do marketing ? It just make no sense at all.

PS: Kena a insect bite, swollen and it start tobe this reddish patch all over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home