Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SEED SPRING SUMMER 2010











Seed always been my favourite brand in Malaysia. I discovered this brand when i wa stravelling in malaysia 10 yrs back. The design is always up to date and i buy till i become their Vip. Each year, they never fail to inpress me with their collection. If i ever need something from the runways with a cheaper price, Seed is the place i do. They used to have an outlet in singapore, but have closed down then. It kind of sad, their quality and design been great. Prices is afforable too.
This spring summer 2010 collection is one of my favourite. Love the sandal and leather shoes. It a pity that only kl haveing the shoes range. I usually go Johor to purchase their product and shoes is the only range that they dun carry.
Love the deconstruct pant, legging(i love it ), vest , shirt and jacket. It a everyday thing that i can mix and match in my warerobe. I cant wait to get my hands on them .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home