Thursday, June 10, 2010

LUCKY I M NOT IN HEELS

I m dead flat tired from all the running. I tot since i m out for interview.. Y not i do my errand too . Let see where i go .....

Sembawang - raffles place - science tech park 2- clementi- clark quay - raffles place -sembawang

WOW WOW WOW !!!!!!!!!

Quite a achivement hor .... Like i said.. Lucky i m not in heels. if not, i sure die one ..

My day didnt start that well. I damaged my Bell n Ross watch. As i was trying to tune the time, i pull it too hard till it break. Wat the fucking hell ?? This is my damn precious watch. Then i was late for the interview at agency cause i cant find the fucking place. It reli fuck hell my mood of the day.

Anyway, hopefully i get the job lah ... It sound not too bad. I got another interview tomorrow. M keeping my option open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home