Friday, June 11, 2010

NOT U NOT U

I went for another interview today. Had a hard time locate the place. Because Joo chiat is very big . I did came across the shop b4 when i went there to help sourcing some flower for a friend wedding but it just slip of my mind.

Anyway, i do love the shop when i ws there and i tot the ppl were friendly enough. I was wonder wat kind of career path i would be having ? Afetr a talk with them, i realise that they cant afford to give me anything and they only need a person who can serve and do paper work for them. Give me a break. The salary was patheic too. I think the only perks is i can get to wear wat i want at work and the staff purchase and thet provided they have .

Anyway, i believe i do shed a few kilo after all these walking and sweating for the past 2 days. But i m freaking hungry now. I havent eat anything since morning. Cant wait to get home for a shower and nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home