Monday, June 28, 2010

DREAMS DREAM DREAM

This is weird. I been dreaming of him for the past few weeks. Sometime, it like 3 ro 4 days in a row. Wat the hell is all this ? It should not b and shouldnt b happening. At times, when i wake up from the dreams, my heart would b in sharp pain. The pain is not because of the hearbreak but because i was crying so hard in my dream and the pain wake me up from it. This is so weird.

Something do happen for a reason .. but i doesnt want to know. Caue it would not help me in anyway.

It been a years, nothing have changed. Like wat i said to Miss S, I can only said i become stronger in a lots of ways. I learn to b alone and enjoy all these peaceful times i get and learn to love myself more.

Some part of the memories will go away with times but they will come back to u again when it times.

TODAY I HAD A THOUGHT
WAT IF I NEVER EVER MET U
?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home