Sunday, June 20, 2010

KENA " BAO" HUH ??

I m currently taking a break form work. In another word, it mean i m out of job now. I m looking for job also and decided to set up a online biz with a friend. We ate working on it now. But wat piss me off is , when i said i m not working now ... People just assume that ...

1) i have the fucking whole world of time to wait n serve them. Like i m a maid, anytime they want to meet or need a favour.. I m the one the call.

2) I m like a replacement for the void of time when they need me.

3) i found a new bf and kena bao by them so that why i dun need to work.

4) i dun work mean i m super rich, can go out every nite to party n waste money.

5) i just have all the time to deal with their rubbish and slove their problem and listen to their shit.

FUCK IT ........

I have my own life, social group and things to do. My life is my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home