Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I SELL MYSELF

I dun know .. It can get very irrited these days as i still couldnt find a job . I m sooo sick and tired of staying at home. I reli dun understand where have i gone wrong during the interview. Usually, it a very spot on for me.

I just end up getting more and more lazy. If i didnt get my ass out to breath some airs, i prob be just sleeping all the way and do some housework when i get up.

Resting too much is no good ....... Not to mention that ppl just assume that u be soooo fvree and they expect u to do errand for him .. Reason being is cause i m not fucking working. I wont mind do u a favour if i m on the way out .. U know .. But dun text me like u expect it from me and the reason u given me is so lame also.

" I got to work , My dear "

Fuck the hell that i dun know u are working and i m not. KNS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Watever it is, i can do the service, i charge loh . My dear, Transport dun need money huh .. Then i got to come out and meet u n pass u the stuff, also another transport money leh . So u think abt it lah .....

KNS !!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home