Wednesday, July 28, 2010

IN BETWEEN

I hate in when i m caught in between some stupid silly fight between my BFF. I knew something like this would happend. I understand her point of view and would stand by her cause this shit is not the first time. When 15 yrs of friendship is always mention, why cant just the other party feel the same way ? I m totally in shock that she still didnt knew us well yet.

If she expect us to be by her side when shit happened. We would expect the same too. But each time, we are just sooo disappointed with her. Always no reason given and would not return our calls or smses. I m sooo tired for this freaking MIA shit liao.

Now i ended up passing message between these 2 and i freaking tired. Dont !!!!!! Don't pass your problem between u two to me. I m in deep problems now.

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home