Monday, August 23, 2010

50%

I was told to go back for a s
2nd round of interview tomolo. Ok .. this sound good. Keeping my finger crossing ...

My friend asked me that if i dun reply smses or comment in my facebook, wasnt it because i m angry with the person. I said usually it abt 50% loh. Cause, i dun see the point to reply when the person try to apologise when the issue is very clear abt wat the problem. I can accept it but i see no point to on going the conversation .

I just have to remind them that watever i post in facebook is all about myself n my tots. I need not hv to answer to everyone or anyone.

Some ppl just tot that they are star from the sky .. Cant post or link them cause they have lots of friends in facebook n they kind of worried it will spoil their reputation. Come on loh ... How u at work n outside got nothing to do with yr friends .. unless u post sex video n pics lah .. then i got nothing to say.

So... get your own life ... stop telling me wat to do ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home