Friday, August 27, 2010

MY 2ND DAY

My 2nd day of work, i had my fair share of see all the cash rich customer. Their buying power is damn strong . I also met this irriting ang moh. I dun want to mention where she from. I can only used suck up and fucking ugly n fucking stingy n fucking stupid n fucking lazy.

I tried to swipe her credit card for payment n it dun seem able to get thru n i tried again. Her daugher told me that her mum said if i swipe more than 3 times on the machine, the card is declined. I politely tell her that the card already declined when i tried the first time. Anyway, it went thru and she requested to claim Gst refund. I precessed the transcation for her and just asked her to sign on the shop copy. She fucking pass me her passport n asked me to fill it up for her own copy. I told her she could do it at her own time when she is free. I didnt even bother to explain more . She fucking ot that i would give her cash back. I had to tell her to claim it from the airport. All i can said is .. her country dun reli speak english lah ...........

So far, work is ok expect my retail manager love to visit me .. i like see her 2 days liao and she talk too much. I just couldnt take it ....... tmrw i off lah ... i hink i need the rest again ... damn tired .............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home