Tuesday, September 21, 2010

DUMB AND DUMBER

I m rolling my eyes front and back again.

It confirm that i have dumb n dumber in my shop. Not local. I m having a hard time to get them to understand my english n instructions.

Things that they do is relly with no common sense . They r loud n behave very rudrly. Always have excuses after excuses. When they know they r in the wrong n i m scolding them, they hv to act like i m bully them n want to cry. fucking idiot. They love to act pity in front of me.

I think my boss like them a lot. Althought she keep acting like she dun like them but i dun think so. I could just kill them if i can.

Today is such a fucking day at work. My blood pressure is shotting way high up.

* middle finger to thoso idiot *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home