Friday, September 03, 2010

OK OR NOT??


HE : Are u avoiding me ?
ME : Mayb
HE : Why ?
ME : Cause i had enough of all talking and no action
HE :Misunderstanding , we need to talk . I never take u for granted.
ME : Never mind, let stay this way. i guess it beta
HE : It's unfair to me . these few mths i was busy
ME : Sir,i plan according to watever date u gave me n each time it was rejected with no reason. The last round was the same . u ask me to work it out n it still remain the same. like wat i said,let remain it as it now . no ask no disappointment.
HE : I must say unlucky timing for the past mths. now can we start afresh ?
HE : I appreciated u althought i missed out on many dates, i still trying to make up.
ME : Let remain as it is . i guess it beta tat way. no request no disappointment... as much as i try to b understanding, friendship dun work this way. something cant just start afresh. too many chance given.
HE : U not willing to give me a chance ?
ME : Action speak louder than words. i believe i have given enough chances. u work for it if u think u deserve it . prove to me by action not sms or talking .
HE : When u free for dinner ?
ME : I havent see my roster yet
HE : Let me know
ME : See how lah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home