Sunday, November 07, 2010

FINDING LOVE IN WRONG PLACES


Too many break up recently ..... I lost count how many soul i have comfort ...

Wat next was, friend been searching for the partner ... Over the internet. With all kind of love finding website. They met up for a few dates n when realise they dun click and it bye bye n move on and search .

I just have this feeling that they r finding love in the wrong places.

If i m not wrong , soulmate actually fly to malaysia to meet his love . Guess where he found him ?? Chatroom ....

It kind of sad that nobody can even matchmake me ... Gosh, every lebsian wish that i m a girl cause i m way too perfect to be their girlfriend.

Can someone match make me ??

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!

... mayb it time i put myself in the meat market n find my love ..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home