Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MC MC LAH

I decided to take mc today .

I think i had enough of her shit and dun reli care that even i had a meeting to attened in the early morning.

One of my bff was in trouble also and i decided to take this time to keep her accompany.

We went to the doctor together to take mc. Breakfast around my area and then lunch with another friend n then movie.

It was a happy day until i received a sms from the bitch that i m to transfer to Mbs tomolo.

Ok !!! i dun mind loh ... long hours and 3 fucking off day plus company transport to send me home. Wtf !!!! I dun care and bother liao .....

I m going to treat my days in mbs like a holiday like that . Same pay but little shit n i dun get to see her so often . I will love every mins there ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home