Friday, December 10, 2010

EVERYDAY IS HOLIDAY

I enjoy my everyday at work now. Not only i dun get to see that crazy bitch . I m like having holiday there like that. Minus the long working hrs and i get to come home way tooo late due to the driver who doesnt know his way .

I just send out my resumes. I need to move on. I cant work for them anymore.

I talk to my big boss that day. She apologise behalf for the bitch. She said she still new in her role n still learning .So her mindset is not there yet n ask me to forgive her. All she want is me to prove that bitch wrong. Wat she need is my endurance n sale. Fuck u !!!! I dun need to prove her anything. I know wat i m capable of. She is the one that is not capable at all. She suck big. If she still new in the role, she should take her time to learn from others and not finding trouble with ppl. Worse, she should learn how to be professional. Act n behave like a retail manager.

Anyway, i dun reli care anymore. I m like wasting my time there n wait to get paid only. That wat matter now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home