Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A LETTER TO SOULMATE

To: Mr Soulmate


I felt that our kind of relationship have come to a point that we can be continue anymore. As much as i want to b there for u when u r sad, lonely n troubled but i cant bring myself to do so. Reason being, i find that i cant reli understand wat u being doing ? I always feel it me who the one that offer u my hand n yet i dun see it from u . Your friends seem to b the one u always move towards althought they dun seem to b truth to u.

I m way disppointed . Chinese new year is always a day i m looking forward too cause of the usually catch up .. We make a promise b4 that no matter wat, there shall always b one for chinese new year time. Due to u going to kl to accompany your friends, this annual event is cancelled.

Please recalled how many times i had to postpone all the dinner n getaway due to you ???

I rest my case ... Guess, as much as u feel that being alone is better which i disagree all the way, now i finally understood . It never be easy to b someone soulmate.

All the best to u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home